Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: Suppressing all but 1 "similar" rows Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:07am
I'm a CR newbie and have encountered a situation that is bending my noodle a bit.
I have a report where in some of the rows the data in the columns is identical except for the last column, which can be one of 3 kinds of identifiers: Pxxx, PMxxx, or Cxxx. So the conditions I need to satisfy are:
a) the row should only be displayed once
b) IF the identifier in the last column is PMxxx it needs to be displayed, otherwise it doesn't matter what the identifier is as it will be suppressed and just left blank.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum