Hello Crystal guru's!
I am stuck on a report that I want to list temperature readings, date, and any comments regarding entries made in db that annotate why the temp was out of range. I believe my links are correct to the 3 db tables needed. No problem with the date and temps to appear - and I do want an average to show for the day - so I used a Summary to get that.
I am stuck with how to show a different entry for the annotation entries that may have been made for any given day. I do see the same entry for all dates throughout a report, but I really want the true actual different entry that occured.
For example, I want all 31 days of a given month to appear and for each month to be on a different page. So, one row may have
8/14/13 2.36 (temp) N entry cause there was no problem (null)
8/15/13 6.35 entry if an alarm went off such as "Door left open".
If anyone could help point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Rookie