Hi,
I have the following data.
User Order Date
and Time Qty Time
Taken in Sec
(Formula
Name Diff)
Mr. X 552678 07/31/2013 05:00:00am 10
552678 07/31/2013 05:10:15am 25
552678 07/31/2013 05:12:00am 10 720
552690 07/31/2013 05:15:00am 5
552690 07/31/2013 05:20:25am 10 325
Mr.Y 552695 07/31/2013 11:55:00am 50
552695 07/31/2013 12:05:15pm 25 615
Using the Min Max Sum on the field Date and Time and
using the formula
DateDiff("S", Maximum ({Date and Time}, {order
),Minimum ({Date & Time}, {Order})) I
am able to get the time taken in seconds to fulfill the order at the order
level. I have also placed this at the report footer.
I
want to get the total time taken for all orders at the user level in seconds. I
tried Sum(@Diff}, {Order})
And
I am getting a message “The Field @Diff cannot be summarized.
Any
help with this will be greatly appreciated. I need totals in Seconds only for
each user.