Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Issue with parameter prompt text Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sreddy64
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jul 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sreddy64 Replybullet Topic: Issue with parameter prompt text
     Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 9:18am
I have a ASP.Net web site which is linked with bunch of Crystal Reports. Original crystal reports were built using Crystals Reports 2008 and VS2008.
Now I am in the process of recompiling the site with VS2012 and Crystal Reports 13.06. I am facing a problem where when I invoke a report through menu it does not show
Parameter description. For example if a report has parameters 'BeginDate' and 'EndDate' I do not see the description at run time, but still I see the prompt and can enter values
and report runs fine

Just wondering if somebody could point me in right direction


Thanks for your time,
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum