Topic: Data Duplicating on Several Pages Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 12:00am
Hi Everyone
I'm quite new to Crystal Reports and new to this forum but hoping someone can help me.
I have created a report which uses several formula's. The Formula's in the report link to 2 other separate formula's that are not displayed in the report but when I display the report rather than the information being on 1 page it duplicates the information over several.
The 1st formula is a simple if then else formula that I'm using to convert a text value to 1, then the second sums the 1st formula and then the final formula in the report is a combination of 5 if then else formula's eventually giving me the total for number of times my criteria is met across 5 fields.
I'm doing this via formula's rather than group's because I do not have a Links Tab in the Database Expert so can not create any left joins so loss some data if there is a null value.
formulas can't duplicate your report data. Those are there for manuplating values or to insert summaries.
I think it is because, the table join in your report. If you can't edit the links of your tables then try to use free hand SQL. i.e. Add Command. Here you can write your own SQL which will pull the data from database.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum