| Author |
Message |
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Topic: Show Percentage in a chart Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 6:36pm |
|
Hi there,
I have a database with column values are amount. Crystal get the value field and calculate the % first one 100% then I need to show the percentage calculated in a chart. In order to do that I used this formula
if {@GetMonth} = 'May, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk6-9Col_per}) /76
else if {@GetMonth} = 'June, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk6-9Col_per}) /85
else if {@GetMonth} = 'July, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk6-9Col_per}) /97
It work well;but, I have to adjusted each month number dived each time that I added a day.
The data is grouping by months one page each months
July- 13
i.e.
date col 9
7/1/13 100.00%
7/2/13 92.65%
7/3/13 92.63%
7/4/13 88.28%
each month is a line in the chart.
any idea will be helpful
Thanks
Rodolfo
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
|

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:25am |
|
Hi
This is possible only when you insert a count for each time that you add a day.
Insert a count on any column where you don't have nulls then use that value to divide.
Eg:
if {@GetMonth} = 'May, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk6-9Col_per}) /Count({uniquecolumn},{MonthGroup})
|
|
Thanks,
Sastry
|
IP Logged |
|
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 6:24pm |
|
Thanks for answer. Provably I am not doing well. Because, I got all the series line together in one at 100 the only that take form is the last month July, for instances
else if {@GetMonth} = 'June, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk0-1Col_per}) / count({'PPS_Oct_12_'.F3})
else if {@GetMonth} = 'July, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk0-1Col_per}) / count({'PPS_Oct_12_'.F3})
June goes up at 100%
Thanks
Rodolfo
|
IP Logged |
|
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 7:05pm |
|
I observed that if I divide July for 100 it get then 100% level- June goes down around 90% - May goes down 70% and the weird thing that January goes up 130%. Look Like that there is a relation but could not find the mathematic relation. So, I do not have to modify the values manually.
|
IP Logged |
|
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
|

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 8:22pm |
Hi First you need to insert a group on Month. I think you have a formula which extracts the month. {@getMonth} --Insert record count in the same group footer --Then just divid your summary by count *100 to get percentage
|
|
Thanks,
Sastry
|
IP Logged |
|
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 6:29pm |
|
Thanks Sastry,
I follow your intruction and I got
Sum ({'PPS_Oct_12_'.RK0_1}, {'PPS_Oct_12_'.Date}, "monthly") / ({@Countrec} * 100)
eg #
6784110/ 5* 100 = 11307
52353605 / 30 = 16888
I think the # are so high. The # that work to this are around 100. for instance,
if {@GetMonth} = 'June, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk0-1Col_per}) /116
else if {@GetMonth} = 'July, 2,013.00' then
({@Rk0-1Col_per}) /100
These # gave me the correct line.
I am going continue trying
Thanks
|
IP Logged |
|
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 4:32pm |
|
I already sent the e-mail with the program attach. Did you get it?
|
IP Logged |
|
rlassalle
Groupie
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
|

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 4:36pm |
|
Sastry. I have sent the attach as you suggested.I would like ti know if you got it if you can help me with the charts line series.
Thanks
Rodolfo
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|