Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Only First page will export Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vgillis
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote vgillis Replybullet Topic: Only First page will export
     Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 3:26am
For some reason my report that is 5 pages long is only exporting the first page when I do an export to excel.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Veronica

Wanted to add this..if I export to a PDF or a word document it works fine. Just not excel and its only for this particular report. Could there be a setting or something? Very strange.

Edited by vgillis - 12 Jul 2013 at 4:06am
IP IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 10:25am
Hi Veronica,
 
Try with MS Excel (97-2003) and as well MS Excel (97-2003) data only.
While exporting the report as MS Excel(97-2003) check  Page range as All
Are you getting same results in both formats?
What is the version of crystal reports you are using?
Do you have any subreports in your Report?
 
 
--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
vgillis
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote vgillis Replybullet Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:36am
No subreports. And it does the same thing no matter what excel format I choose.
I tried running some other reports that I have done that use to export just fine and they are doing the same thing. I have no idea what I did.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum