Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Hyperlink formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jamesdeno
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jun 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jamesdeno Replybullet Topic: Hyperlink formula
     Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 4:26am

I have a crystal report that has picture objects that are set to hyperlink the user to url. When the user opens the target, it takes them from the report to the correct URL but it won't open that target in a new window. I've found a number of discussions related to this and have tried to implement the solutions. It seems no matter what I do, it continues to open target in same tab and the user then looses the report. I'm thinking this may be a report viewer setting or some other setting with our internet browsers and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into the same issue.

I've tried a few options such as:
also have tried:
 + '?sWindow=New' 
 
No matter what I do the hyperlink takes the user to the link in the current window and they loose the report "there is no back button available to the user once at the new url.
 
This report is being viewd in our our BI system using a report viewer but the setting changtes there don't seem to have any inpact ont he new window issue. 

 

 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum