Good morning everone,
I have a little down time here so I'm looking over a formula that is inserted in the page header section, trying to cram crystal before my next report project is assigned to me. Can someone please tell me what is happening with the paramters written with brackets right next to them with letters inside them.
NumberVar I;
NumberVar K;
NUmberVar L;
Numbervar M;
StringVar StrCategory;
Stringvar StrClass;
StringVar StrAcctCode;
I:=UBound({?Category Code});
K:=UBound({?Class Code});
For L:=1 To I Do
(
If Len(StrCategory)>0 Then
StrCategory:=StrCategory+", "+Trim({?Category Code}

)
Else
StrCategory:=Trim({?Category Code}

)
);
For M:=1 To K Do
(
If Len(StrClass)>0 Then
StrClass:=StrClass+", "+Trim({?Class Code}[M])
Else
StrClass:=Trim({?Class Code}[M])
);
I:=Ubound({?Account Code});
For L:=1 To I Do
(
If Len(StrAcctCode)>0 Then
StrAcctCode:=StrAcctCode+", "+Trim({?Account Code}

)
Else
StrAcctCode:=Trim({?Account Code}

)
);
"Category Code : "+StrCategory+" Class Code : "+StrClass+" Show all records: "+Cstr({?Show All Records})+
" Account Code: "+StrAcctCode + " Show Cost : " +{?Show Cost};