Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Export Failed in Excel or PDF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
razausmani
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2013
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote razausmani Replybullet Topic: Export Failed in Excel or PDF
     Posted: 26 May 2013 at 7:23pm
Hi,

When I try to export a report in xls or pdf format I get an error "The request could not be submitted for background processing... Export Failed". But the export works if I select less number of records.

It is not exporting records more than 220. I have crystal report 2008 and integrated it with Peachtree Accounting 2010.

Any helps?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum