Morning all
I'm looking for some help with a calculated member in a crosstab.
I have a crosstab that details the number of calls received in each 15 minute window over the course of a week (Mon-Sat)
The data in the crosstab is formatted as follows (having been created from formula fields
{@hoursplit},
{@min} and
{@day})
|
|
Monday |
Monday Resource |
|
8.00 |
0.00 |
195 |
39 |
|
15.00 |
206 |
41 |
|
30.00 |
233 |
46 |
|
45.00 |
216 |
43 |
|
9.00 |
0.00 |
260 |
52 |
|
15.00 |
202 |
40 |
|
30.00 |
190 |
38 |
|
45.00 |
139 |
27 |
|
10.00 |
0.00 |
159 |
31 |
|
15.00 |
136 |
27 |
|
30.00 |
151 |
30 |
|
45.00 |
114 |
22 |
I have added the resource column for each day (Monday example shown)as a calculated member with a calculation formula of:
GridValueAt(CurrentRowIndex,GetColumnPathIndexOf ("Monday"), 0)/5
It's perfect, it works! But what I really need to be able to do is have the calculation formula change depending on the row value.
For example the calculation formula is correct for time values under hours split of 9:00 however I would want the gridvalue to be divided by 3 for the 10.00 hour split.
Is there any way to use an if statement to evaluate the row value prior to performing a calculation?
I have pillaged our internal resources as well as the internet for an answer but I can't find anyone who has tried to do this. Any ideas?
Thanks all