Joined: 17 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Can print preview but not print Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:41am
Hello, I recently upgrade to 2008 and I have one report that throws a Protected Memory error when I print. I have tried lots of things and have found that I can "Print Preview" the report but I cannot print. I have tried printing to 4 different printers with no luck. Anyone have any ideas?
Joined: 17 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:27pm
Thank you for your reply. It turns out to be a combo of the version of crystal and my use of an alias in the report. I created an SQL view and dropped the alias and it worked fine. The alias had no issues in the previous version of crystal so that was an obvious issue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum