Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Hyperlink Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Thom1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Thom1 Replybullet Topic: Hyperlink
     Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:15pm
I've created a main report and in this report I'm using a hyperlink to an other report. In both reports there are the same parameters. How can I make it happen if I refresh the main report, then click on the hyperlink and see the same data which I put in my main report??
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum