Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Getting Multiple Values from a Stored Procedure Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:27am
I have stored procedures that are currently limited to one value per variable. Is there a way to revise that so I can have the user input multiple values for a variable in that stored procedure from a Crystal report?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:04am
yes, but it will take some work on your part...
what I did was build a function to parse a delimited string. This way the user could put in 1-3, 6, 9 and so be able to use the values 1,2,3,6,9 in the criteria.
This won't work where the user can 'select' multiple values from the parameter screen in CR as they create an array, and probably only pass the first value.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum