Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Extract Date from String Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevetothink
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote stevetothink Replybullet Topic: Extract Date from String
     Posted: 03 May 2013 at 8:57am
I'm working with a report that has a pre-existing string called @DateHead. The string displays "As of 3/31/2013"

Is there a way to write a formula that will extract the date and format it as a date so I can compare it to other dates?

Thanks,
Steve

Edited by stevetothink - 03 May 2013 at 8:58am
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:05am
I believe CDate should work for you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum