Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CrossTab Duplicating Count Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nhopp4
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Quote nhopp4 Replybullet Topic: CrossTab Duplicating Count
     Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 3:59am
Hi Guys,
I have an issue with my CrossTab Summary duplicating my "Count".  It is grouped and each grouping has a 'Start' and 'Stop' Timestamp and it seems to be adding start and stop into the count.  Is there a way where I can only count the stop times.  I need the start and stop there so I cannot use a record select for my duration.  I would use a runningCount but I am using an excel spreadsheet also in my Crystal Report that calculates things.
 
Any ideas?
 
Thanks!
Nick
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum