I am reporting on a bunch of GPS trip data. When there is an event recorded (speeding, accident, etc) I am using a subreport to pull out X minutes of log entries on either side of the event.
Time T-minus Speed Status POI
11:33:22 -00:55 0 Start up 0.32 KMs W of Dam 22 South
11:34:05 -00:12 37 Driving 0.32 KMs SW of Dam 22 South
11:34:17 00:00 72 Speed violation 0.42 KMs SE of Auger Pit South
11:34:52 +00:35 26 Harsh Braking 0.30 KMs SW of Auger Pit South
11:35:20 +01:03 71 Speed violation 0.58 KMs W of Auger Pit South
11:36:34 +02:17 10 Harsh Braking 0.47 KMs SE of Dam 8 South
11:37:05 +02:48 42 Driving 0.36 KMs S of Dam 8 South
This data is sorted by the time column and is displaying fine in the detail section. In the Subreport's footer I then have a chart. The data in the chart does not display in order.
How do I fix this?Chart Expert SettingsType:- Line chart with markers.
- Vertical
Data:
"On Change of" and "For All Records" requires me to use Sum
- For Each Record: @EventTime (Formula that Does Time(EventDate))
- Show Values: Speed
Axes:
- Default
- Except for Manual Divisions: 5
Options:
- Chart colour: Colour
- Datapoints: Show Value: 1
- Layout: Auto arrange
- Marker Size: Medium
- Marker Shape: Circle
Colour Highlight:
Text:
- Title: Speed/Time
- Data Title: Speed Km/h
Crystal Version: 12.3.0.601 (2008)
Database: MSSQL 2008 10.50.1600.1
Edited by Luke M - 23 Apr 2013 at 8:13pm