Topic: Grand Total in report footer Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 7:12am
I am a newbe to CR and need some help
I have a report where I am calculating the cycle time of a part using running total Fields. The report is grouped by work order sequence. I am trying to summarize the total cycle time to make the part, hence add up the cycle times from all the groups/work order sequences. When I write the formula, i get the following error: this Field cannot be summarize", can someone point me in the right direction.
Hi, you can add in a formula using variable. For example: if
you want to add a formula say @XYZ then
create one formula say @PQR
whileprintingrecords;// in the formula// NumberVar PQR;
PQR:= PQR + @XYZ;
Place this @PQR formula in detail section and footer
section where you want to display the summary. You must reset
the value of the variable PQR at the group header.
I have tried this formula out already, it gives me an error highlightlighting the @avg cycle time formula. Below is what I wrote:
whileprintingrecords; NumberVar x; x:= x + {@Avg cycle time};
The @avg cycle time is a formula where I am taking two running total feilds and dividing them by a third running total feild. This gives me the number for each group that is created. i am trying to add up all the groups to give me an overall cycle time of the part. This is where i am having the issue. I cannot seem to figure out how to add up all the numbers generated by the @avg cycle time formula
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum