Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Current Date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Topic: Current Date
     Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 5:34am
I have date question.
My current code display 1 day Data if it has 1 day in the DB but if it has 3 days it shows 3 days of data, I want to show only current (
Current in my database is 1 day old data (yesterdays)
 
My current data I am gettung is through Summary field, with count.
IP IP Logged
bwsanders
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Quote bwsanders Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:44am
try this 
table.datefield = dateadd('d',-1,currentdate)
IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 8:20am
did not work. I placed this in Format editor --> common --> Suppress.
IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 7:00am
Date question.
 
As per current report it shows Calls answered =1 if it is 1 in the DB but if I have full month dates in DB it shows all the dates.
 
 2 fields I am using from DB are :
1. Group 1 Call start time , Ascending order , each day.
2. Summarized  Agent name, Count , grand total : count agent name
 
1 Formula
datediff ("s", {Sheet1_.Call Start Time},{Sheet1_.Call End Time})
 
Current date for .xls database is 1 day before and for monday means last friday.
 
Please help


Edited by vpriyanka2001 - 29 Apr 2013 at 7:19am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum