Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Suppress not working
Author
Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Topic: Suppress not working
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 5:07am
hello ALl,
I need some help here.
When I am trying to suppress MISSED data, it is not doing the suppress.
I am using Formula "Date"
if {Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Met" then "Met" else "Missed"
In the sub-report I have used this formula in Group footer.
Basically, I need to display only MET results and hide all the missed.
I used Suppressed in Format Formula editor --> Common --> Suppress
{Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Missed"
IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:42am
Please do not cross-post. I have answered your question here:
http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19407
-Dell
Proviti, Data & Analytics Practice
www.protiviti.com/US-en/data-management-advanced-analytics
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.