Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: PGURI - What is that? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MyKey0815
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Location: Germany
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote MyKey0815 Replybullet Topic: PGURI - What is that?
     Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 9:38am

A dynamic cascading ParameterField has following 2 Attributes:

IsDCP = True
PGURI = crobj://{1EB4A34F-C80E-4B84-A9EC-669E921D43BD}

How can I find out, what PGURI mean and where find I the mentioned object in the report (I think crobj mean Crystal Reports OBJect)

Crystal Reports 2008 / Visual Studio 2008 Professional
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum