Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Date Selection Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 2:52am
Hi...question..
I have a report that displays lasped donors. Meaning they gave last year and not this year.
So I want to select gift detail records where the last time the person gave was less than or equal to a specific date. But I want all of the detail records associated with this person. If I simply select by the maximum date, I only get that one detail record. I want all of the detail records associated to that person.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:29am
just a warning, if you are doing any summary functions use Running Totals. If you use the standard functions they will calculate using all of the data not the data post group select.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum