Joined: 18 Mar 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Fixed data on side of page Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:34am
I have a customer who want me to mimic their pack slip to eliminate the need to pull the pack slip from the web. One of the challenges to the design is that there is static data on the right side of the page. The template for the pack slip is 8.5 x 11 landscape where and the last 3.5 inches is. I have attached an example for the sheet.
I am wondering if this is possible in Crystal X or XI. I am currently on X.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 9:04am
cant see the image so just throwing a suggestion out to look into the use of a page header the size of the page set to 'underlay following sections' as true in the section expert.
Make sure the fll height of th epage headers and page footers do not excedd teh total page size
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum