Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Slow To Load Report Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JaneKOS
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote JaneKOS Replybullet Topic: Slow To Load Report Parameters
     Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 6:14am
I've been using Crystal reports through our business system for 10 years now. I have 12 client machines networked to our SQL server. There are about 170+ bespoke reports within the system and on average it takes about 3 seconds to load any report parameters to screen. I have been setting up a new 64bit Windows7 laptop for one of our users but upon testing reports, some of them work fine but some can take up to 10mins for the parameters to load! These same reports work fine on other client machines with the exact same set-up. The print drivers have been removed & replaced, the ODBC links have been checked and the printer set-up is identical to other 64bit Windows7 machines also onsite. If I go into any of the reports that are having issues I can set to 'No Printer' in page set-up within Crystal which sorts out the issue, however I don't really want to have to do this on 170+ reports if there is a better solution out there! Any help much appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum