Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: GroupBy,Change page Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:01am
Hi I have made a report in Crystal Reports 11 but i have a little problem. I organized my report by grouping a field. But when is different group it changes me page and i dont want that. The field is always the same only the values are changing
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:54am
I do not understand your question. Do you mean you get a new page after every group? Check the section expert and make sure you did not mark any of the 'new page before or after' options for the group header or group footer sections.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum