Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Data Display Issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vgillis
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote vgillis Replybullet Topic: Data Display Issue
     Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 8:18am
Hi all..
 
I have a question I am hoping you can help me with..
 
Simplified version..
 
Three tables..
 
Identification
Fields: NameID, Name
 
ActivityCodes
Fields: ActivityID, Activity Code, Description
 
Activities
Fields: NameID, ActivityID - A person can have multiple activities
 
So on my report, I want the data columns to be shown like this..
 
Name, Activity1, Activity 2, Activity 3 ect...all in one record going across.
 
Is this possible? Please help.
 
Ps... I should note that I want each activity in a different field. I can combine them into one field with a formula, but I need the ability to sort on each activity so they need to be seperate.
 
 
 
 


Edited by vgillis - 13 Mar 2013 at 8:20am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum