Hi,
using CR 2011.
I am trying to send multiple parameters to ORACLE SP created as:
create or replace PROCEDURE surTest
(
PARAM1 IN number,
RC1 OUT globalPkg.RCT1
)
AS
Begin
OPEN RC1 FOR
select * from contract where contract_id in (PARAM1);
END ;
Now, I want to send multiple params to this SP from crystal report.
I followed steps from below link:
http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewtopic.php?p=729092
but having issues in JOIN function (I used string as parameter in my SP
just to test if can get success using String, but my actual requirement
is a number param as my field in DB is number).
I got SQL query passed from CR as below:
when used formula with join as below:
Join({?MultiParam},",") then I got below where single quote is missed:
BEGIN "db"."SURTEST"('HL0021046,HL0021063', :RC1); END ;
when included like:
Join({?MultiParam},"','") then got extra quote
BEGIN "db"."SURTEST"('HL0021046'',''HL0021063', :RC1); END ;
Not sure how to pass it correctly.
This was tested with String as input parameter in my SP, but my actual
need is to use NUMBER as in param, but if we can do with STRING only
then also it is fine.
Can someone help me in how can I make this happen.
Thanks,
Surinder
|