Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Suppress / Hide Subreport Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 9:10am
Hi There, hope someone can help,I am working on a report that requires data from a subreport (Shared variables), everything works fine, but I need to hide or suppress the subreport but still use the data from it:The Subreport is in the footer of a GROUP :
GF3a and the data is needed on GF3d, but I need to hide the GF3a, when I do this GF3d is blank..
Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:08am
Thank you DBlank for you quick response, but this option (select sub report tab and mark 'suppress blank subreport' as true) is not available on my Crystal Reports, I'm running 8.5, I know it's a bit old , do you know of a different trick to do this..
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:16am
I have not used that version but other people will shrink the sub report to a small of a size as possible to "hide it".
There is no reason to run it in the GF as a[pposed to the GH, so you could make it very small and move it to a GH3 and push it to the edge of the report to 'hide' it. This way you can get rid of the GF3a completely.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum