I need to produce a report that shows the name of the person
administering a case. This is fine, but
in some occasions there may be two people administering the same case at the
same time. In this instance I need to
show both names in the same row, but cannot seem to get this to work.
The data required is pulled from three fields – {Administrators.Number}
(which can either be 1 or 2), {Case.Reference}, and { Address.Name}.
So to pull Administrator 1’s details I have the following: If
{administrators.Number} = 1 then {address.Name}
else “ “
And for Administrator 2’s details I have the following: If
{administrators.Number} =2 then {address.Name} else “ “
This produces the following (a history of all previous Administartors):
CaseRef Admin1 Admin2
01 person a
01 person
c
01 person
b
01 person
d
I need to
show the last administrator 1 and 2 where there is no null value:
Case Ref Admin 1 Admin 2
01 person b person d
I have tried
grouping by case ref but get the following result:
Case Ref Admin 1 Admin 2
01 person b
01 person
d
Any help
would be appreciated.