Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Want to display the data horizontally like a table Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Deepshikha Mer
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Deepshikha Mer Replybullet Topic: Want to display the data horizontally like a table
     Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:28pm
Hi All,
I am using crystal reports 2011. I have a requirement to develop a crystal report on a Bex query. The output of the report should look like below:
     a     b     c     d     ..     …     …     …     n
Kf1     13     10     100                              
Kf2                                             
Kf3                                             
Kf4                                             
Here a,b,c,d…n are the finished goods(characteristics). So here the number of columns is not fixed. It will depend upon the prompt which user has entered. And the rows will contain the value of key figures for that corresponding material. I followed the approach of showing the data across then down. I am able to display the data horizontally now but I am not able to make the columns adjacent to each other like a table.
Can anyone susggest what to do?






      

Edited by Deepshikha Mer - 16 Feb 2013 at 11:28pm
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 5:03am
I would try using a cross-tab.  They're specifically designed to work with a variable number of columns based on the content of your data.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum