Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Table Linking Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 6:05am
Hi,
I am trying to figure out what Table Linking error I am making; any help would be appreciated.
Im linking my "Inventory Master Table" to my "Inventory Location Table". Any time I add a field from the Location Table.. it displays duplicate records. Why is this happening? What am I doing wrong?
Im linking the item bumber indexes of both tables. Thats the only link...
Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 11:46am
You were right. Location table had a row for each inventory location even though we only stock in one. Specified which location to select and the dupes disappeared. Thank you!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum