Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Date Differences Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Chase
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Chase Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab Date Differences
     Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:34am
So I have a crosstab that's split apart by month for 3 months, Current Month, Last Month, and Month of the Year Before. I want to show Last Month's deviation from the other two in a set of columns.
 
Is this doable in cystal?
IP IP Logged
Chase
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Chase Replybullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:47am
I just realized I think it will work if I use a formula to make negative all the values of one column, and positive the next, then sum that column. The sum will be the difference. Maybe a better way to do it though.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum