Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: cr version 7 - did not find better place to post. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nava-gomeza
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote nava-gomeza Replybullet Topic: cr version 7 - did not find better place to post.
     Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:02am
I am stuck with version 7 due to vendors software limitations. until I can upgrade I have to do with what I have.

I am adding a formula to a report that will be using font free 3 of 9 extended

my formula uses a filed from a stored procedure:

"*SPL" + {sp_PackListStd;1.OrdRefNbr} + "*"


When I run it does not print the bar code, if using a dynamic value from the stored procedure. If I enter a hard coded value, then it prints the bar code.

Any ideas on a workaround or why this issue maight be happening?

Any help is welcome. Thank you very much.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum