Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Putting an image into a textbox Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Shales
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Shales Replybullet Topic: Putting an image into a textbox
     Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 12:50am
Hi,
 
I am looking for some help with a mail merge that I am working on.
 
I have a signature that has been scanned  and now I need to put this into my letter template on Crystal 10. So far I am having no luck as each as all I can seem to do is put the image outside the txtbox. If I then click and drag, the txtbox "greys out" and doesn't let me drop the signature into it. 
 
Does anyone have any ideas? It might be simple. I can save the signature in different formats if that will help.
 
Thanks
Gavin
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum