|
I have a field NUMBERS. that contains phone numbers. I need a formula that will search for the 4th number in that field, and if that number is either a "0" or a "1", I need it omitted. Otherwise I want the number shown.
EX:
2120111234 2121111234 2125551234
I do not want my report to display the first 2 numbers.
|
|
I think this is what you need in the suppress formula of the fields.
If mid(totext({NUMBERS}),4,1) = "0" or mid(totext({NUMBERS}),4,1) = "1" then true else false.
I have not tested this formula. Basically we are converting the number to a text (I am assuming we are working with a numeric field) and checking the fourth character to see if it is a zero or a one. If so, then return a true condition else a false condition. A true condition in the suppress formula for a field will suppress the field.
|