Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab - Multiple entries per cell. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JaneA
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote JaneA Replybullet Topic: Crosstab - Multiple entries per cell.
     Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 9:28pm
Can I have multiple entries in a crosstab or can I only have min or max.  I want a table like:

 

Test 1

Test 2

Test 3

Test 4

Sample 1

R

R

R

R

Sample 2

R

R

R

R

R

R

Sample 3

R

R

R

R

R

Where R is the result.  For some samples I may have mutiple results and need to display them all.  The only way I have managed it is to add additional rows.  This then looks untidy and gives empty cells.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum