Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Topic: Charting Questions Posted: 18 Dec 2007 at 9:42pm
Hi,
1. Can we display the title of the legend in a bar or pie chart ? I have experimented on everything and the only thing I can thing of is adding a text field above it. This is pretty basic that I guess the guys from BO forgot to include.
2. I added a Trendline in my chart. Can we display the title and value of the Mean line ? I don't see any option in CR that displays either title or value.
Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 9:34pm
If all else fails, you could do this easily with our CRChart add-in library. Create a mean formula in CR and then map it to a runtime trendline with the @YSZN macro. It will plot the meanline and put whatever words you want next to the line.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum