First time poster…..please help!
I am grouping inventory records by part number with a total
dollar amount per part number in the group header. I also have the max customer
order for the parts in the part group header. Also in the group header I have a
formula for “if
isnull({TRACE_PROFILE.APROPERTY_LABEL_1}) or {@Ship Schedule} < Sum ({SelMinOP5.GOOD_QTY},
{@Part #}) then {@$ per part}-{@$ for part on schedule}”. The formula returns the balance of the total value
of the inventory by part group minus the customer order for that part provided
that it is a positive number. I am trying to sum the values for each part group
for a report total and crystal returns an error message that says you can’t sum
this field. It seems like a very simple command but I have not figured out how
to work around it yet. I have tried writing a formula that changes the value of
the field to a number and placing it in the group footer but Crystal won’t sum
that either.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike