Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Start from random date.... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MellieD
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote MellieD Replybullet Topic: Start from random date....
     Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 9:56am
I am currently creating a report, to track the sales of a particular item, based on the date our customers enrolled in a certain program. The problem I'm running into, is that the program start dates are different for each customer. I thought I had found a formula that would work, but it does not appear to be showing the correct results.

What I need is to see the quantity of said item, purchased between the date of enrollment, and the date of the report being printed.

Here is a sample of the formula I have attempted.
if {p21_sales_history_report_view.invoice_date} in {Sheet1_.Enroll Date} to currentdate then
{p21_sales_history_report_view.qty_shipped}

Please feel free to ask any questions if i have not provided enough info.

Thank you for your help.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 10:54am
you would need to use a join frem the customer enroll date to the sales date field setting it <=
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum