Topic: Nested formula in select expert Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:36pm
Hello,
I have a report with 2 columns (Sum ({@ytd} and (Sum ({@vj}. What I want is to exclude the lines when both are 0. But how do i do that in de select expert.
Can someone explain what formula i must use ?
Thankx.
I had the following formula but i must include the second field...
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 4:08am
FYI- this is suppressingbased on the sum of all values in the report so it is going to always or never meet the condition for all rows and all sections it is applied to. It is not checking the values in each row.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum