Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Formula for Not logging into the system
Author
Message
sanchezgmc06
Senior Member
Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Topic: Formula for Not logging into the system
Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 5:31am
Hello:
I am working on a report that which I would like to see staff who have not logged into the system in the last 60 days.
I have this formula:
{system_usage.usage_date} < currentdate -60
however this brings back a True/False value if the staff member logged into the system on that single date (current-60)
I need to see which staff member have not logged into the system for the entire 60 days
I think I need a different formula
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:12am
if you want a crystal only solution
bring in all data
group on user
insert a summary at ther group level as the max of the date field
maximum({system_usage.usage_date},{table.user_field})
now you can do a group selection criteria on that result
maximum({system_usage.usage_date},{table.user_field})<dateadd('d',-60,currentdate)
Note that group select criteria leaves the groups in the tree and exlcude s them in a later pass for the body of the report.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.