Ok here is the situation, I have a crystal report for our invoices...there is a group header which groups on the invoice # and in the details are all the item #'s for that particular invoice.
I have a text object in the group header called "TRANS". I only want that text object to display in the group header when one of the item #'s starts with the letter S.
Anyways I created a formula called TheTrans as follows
if {StockCode} like '*S' then 1 else 0
and for the text object (TRANS) in the group header I put
if sum({@TheTrans}) = 0 then true;
Everything works fine when printing 1 invoice, however often times we do batch printing and if we print multiple invoices, then the text object is either always suppressed or never suppressed.
I know I need to reset the "sum" somehow, and I have tried shared variables and everything I think of but it's just not working. Please help, thanks.