Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Scatter Graph X-Axis Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bal1
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote bal1 Replybullet Topic: Scatter Graph X-Axis
     Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 3:26am
Hi,

I've got a scatter graph that I'd like to bring in the raw values for the x-axis but Crystal wants to do an auto-range and just plug the values in.

For example, If I have values of 2, 5, 7, 9
I want my graph to have 4 ticks where the x-axis displays those actual values.
I do NOT want Crystal to show a range of 0, 5, 10 and just plug the values in accordingly into the graph.

Please help
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum