Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How do I get Group option in layout Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gloworm
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 10 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote gloworm Replybullet Topic: How do I get Group option in layout
     Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 6:02am
How do I get the Group layout on the data tab in Chart Expert to be available?

I have all of my charts in Report or Group headers.

I don't understand why it is not available.

My chart in the Report Header has the Group layout available and is being used. 

If it is available there, why not in the rest of the charts?


Thanks




Edited by gloworm - 21 Jan 2013 at 6:04am
IP IP Logged
gloworm
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 10 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote gloworm Replybullet Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 9:41am
I moved the chart from Group Header 1 into the Report Header and it had the group option available.  I could not change it to what I wanted it to be a chart of.  So, I moved it back to Group Header 1 and it shows right data, but no Group option available.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum