I’m trying to display a weekly attendance report for a class;
attendance is every Saturday for 13 weeks. My report’s data will come from a
view in MS SOL Server 2008. I have a situation where a particular person from a
class can attend classes at each Saturday. He can be either present, Absent or
Sick for any of the 13 Saturdays. The report is displayed as wanted as shown in
the screen shot.
Name L10 L11 L12 L13
Pete A
Luke S
Mat P
Pete S
Luke P
However, I just want the name of the person not to be
repeated and the attendance details (Present, Absent, sick) to be in a single
row where the name of the person is listed instead of repeating the person’s
name with the new attendance.
Above is the report as it is currently displayed. I just
want the report to be something like shown below. Similarly, if there are data
for L12 then, the data should be displayed adjacent to L11 within the individual
concerned name listed.
Name L10 L11 L12 L13
Pete S A
Luke P S
Mat P
Await your favorable respond.
Edited by ekipongi - 16 Jan 2013 at 4:20pm