Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dynamic Parameter Prompt in CR XI Server Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
maxrep
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote maxrep Replybullet Topic: Dynamic Parameter Prompt in CR XI Server
     Posted: 07 Dec 2007 at 12:48am
Hello,
 
I have created a report with 2 dynamic data parameters which I have applied later in CR XI Server. When I change the dynamic parameters in the report from InfoView, 'Enter prompt values' comes and each time the user should enter database password. How could I prevent CR asking password to the users?
 
I need your help urgerntly.
 
Any suggestion from any one will be highly appreciatedSmile


Edited by maxrep - 09 Dec 2007 at 11:16pm
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 7:40am
Hi,
 
Do you have admin rights if yes login to CMC
 
Go to the report click properties tab then click process the click Database
 
Check the settings
 
When viewing report:
 Prompt the user for database logon
 Use SSO context for database logon
 Use same database logon as when report is run
 
Select the last radio option
cheers
rahul
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum