Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Change a number into text Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ghc1956
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ghc1956 Replybullet Topic: Change a number into text
     Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 10:35am
Hi
 
I am working on a staff report where I have staff names, Start & Finish times etc, I also have a column called "Hasovertime" if a staff member has overtime then a number "1" shows in this column if not then a "0" shows.
 
My question is how do I replace the "1" with the word "Overtime" and the "0" to no longer show?
 
Many thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 10:43am
either make a formula to display your change
if table.field=1 then 'Overtime'
 
or
right click on the field
select format field
select common tab
click on formula under 'Display String' option
enter the formula
if currentfieldvalue=1 then 'Overtime'


Edited by DBlank - 10 Jan 2013 at 10:43am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum