Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Running totals on groups
Author
Message
Minco
Groupie
Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Topic: Running totals on groups
Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 3:56am
I have a report for Daily Bookings by Brand [X, Y, Z]. I grouped the booking dollars by day.
1/1/2013 $25.00 X
1/1/2013 $25.00 Y
1/1/2013 $25.00 Z
1/2/2013 $50.00 X
1/2/2013 $50.00 Z
I have a running total for Daily and suppressed the details
1/1/2013 $75.00
1/2/2013 $100.00
Now I need a running total for the YTD Bookings
1/1/2013 $75.00
1/2/2013 $175.00
I can't do a running total on the running total so how would I accomplish this?
Thanks in advance-
Minco
Be kind to those less fortunate.
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 4:04am
create another RT and just don't reset it.
it has to be placed in a detail section (to show incremental changes) or the footer. RTs do not work in headers.
It also looks like you can just do a sum of the field. Once at the group level and once at the report footer level.
Edited by DBlank - 10 Jan 2013 at 4:06am
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.