Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: overlays in report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rene1971
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote rene1971 Replybullet Topic: overlays in report
     Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 8:29am
is there a way to add overlays to a report as one PNG
JPG or whatever file? it seems you need to cut and paste the images in the different areas header, body and footer to get a proper result.
I want to have some standard documents like invoices, airwaybills etc. that can easily be customized for other companies with another backround with logo, etc.

tx.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 11:40am
I haven't done overlays myself, but we have an IRS form that uses 1 image per section, but I believe that each section is a different copy...think the w-2 we all get at the end of year.
 
In short, I think you can.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum