Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Pulling weekend orders ahead into report Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:28am
Hello- I have a report that I need to run via BOE on that pulls all orders due 2 days ahead ot the requested due date. For example when the report runs on Monday it pulls in Wed, ran on Tues pulls in Thur, ran on wed pulls in Fri, etc. Thursdays I am getting hung up as I need it to pull in orders that are due on Sat, Sun and Mon . Friday would pull in Tuesday.
I am probably way over thinking this but I just cant get the range (Sat-Mon) to pull in to Thurs report.
If I was running this adhoc I would just say where vdatu is between 1/5-1/7 but since this will run via BOE, I need a formula that will give me those results.
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 11:42pm
In the example below. ?Date is a date parameter I am entering but it could just be the current date. Based on the dayofweek value of that date (6 means Friday) im either extracting for the current + 2 days or + 4 days
if DayOfWeek ({?Date}) = 6 then {Sheet1_.Date} = DateAdd("d", 4, {?Date}) else {Sheet1_.Date} = DateAdd("d", 2, {?Date})
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum